Monday, January 4, 2010

Frequent Asked Questions

HTML clipboard
Hello again ...
when I came back from Bunaken at the beginning of December I found over 30 requests for suitable Dive-Resorts in my mailbox. You can imagine that it is rather time-consuming to give everybody an advice according to his special wishes.
However I also got frequent e-mails with quite general questions. About the weather in the rainy season, malaria prophylaxis, aeroplane tickets, snakes on the island etc..
I
would like to safe the answers to all these questions in future and therefore
add a new area named "Frequent Asked Questions" (FAQ) on my web page
If you have questions such as concerning Nordsulawesi, diving around Bunaken, Manado and surroundings, snakes on the island etc., which are not yet anwered on my website, then let me know it by a short (!!) e-mail with the subject "FAQ". The e-mail address: info@bunaken-klaus.com
I then might include it in this category.
Thanks
Papa Klaus

No comments:

Post a Comment